Join Our Team
We are looking for hard-working, dedicated, self-motivated individuals for the following positions:
To acquire new leads; and work with Sales Manager to convert them into new projects – should have knowledge of IT fields – should be able to work on his own to acquire leads and then work with Sales Engineers and Sales Managers to translate them into new projects.
To acquire new leads and projects – should have knowledge of IT fields including Software development cycle, Database design and Web applications and other IT services NauTech provides – should be able to work on his own, acquire leads and translate them into new projects.
To acquire new leads and projects; manage and guide Sales Associates with conversion of leads into new projects – should have knowledge of IT fields including Software development cycle, Database design and Web applications and other IT services NauTech provides – should be able to work on his own, acquire leads and translate them into new projects; manage Sales Associates with lead acquisition.
Manage project from start to end, draw up functional specs, communicate with clients about their needs, deploy projects at clients site and oversee the offshore engineers.
1. Sr. Web Designer (Urgently Required web designer who can join immediately)
Job Description and skill required:
- 3+years of professional experience in web design.
- Expert knowledge in HTML,Photo shop and other design applications.
- In depth knowledge in HTML 5, CSS3, jQuery, Java-script and HTML.
- Understanding of responsive web design.
- Good knowledge of the latest web technologies, cross browser and platform issues.
- New Delhi
2. Sr. PHP Developer (Code Igniter(CI)) (3-4 Years)
- Should've worked on Code Igniter(CI).
- Proficient in Core PHP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-orientation.
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Fast-learner and self-starter.
- New Delhi
3. Sr. PHP Developer (2-4 Years)
- Experience developing websites and web applications with PHP and MySQL
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs/web services preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team-orientation
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fast-learner and self-starter
- Experience with open source applications
- Need to have development experience in advanced usage of AJAX, jQuery
- Ability to analyze user needs, technical specifications.
- Skill of Designing the Database for Project.
- Experience of integrating with Paypal or with any other payment gateway system.
- Experience with restful web service frameworks.
- Min. Graduate in IT & Master is add-on.
- Must be Intellectual and fast learner.
- Strong understanding of Internet and Web technologies and web based programming languages.
- Have a creative bend of mind for new things.
- Should be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- New Delhi
If you are interested in above positions, then send your resumes with experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gates Mectrol - Web application
Software Development & Database Design
One element of our business requires a component selection from a "library" of over 1,500 styles. Until this year, customers had to search through a 200+ page catalog to find the appropriate shape. Sometimes, after completing the search...
Our Latest Projects
- SEO campaign for RMA seller of machine vision CCTV camera lenses, firewire industrial camera, video frame grabber, Video Capture Kit for portable, compact analog video recording
- SEO for BuySandpaper online seller of sandpaper disc, abrasive grit sandpaper sheets and sandpaper rolls
- Website design project for Tier1 Automation - Phase I development for static version is underway
- Internet Marketing
- Website Design
- Web Development
- Other Services
- About Us
- Follow Us